Monday, December 29, 2008

I'm actually writing for a change...

So, I need to write in this more often. I think the reason I stopped is because it took too much time and effort to figure out how to use blogger.
I used to write daily on my Xanga blog but I stopped during Spring break of this year and never started again. I kind of miss that. I occasionally go back and read my old posts and I'm reminded of what a dork I was and still am. I mean, no kidding, I wrote daily in my Xanga for 2 whole years and then just suddenly stopped. I think I just got lazy. YouTube became a priority and no one used Xanga anymore anyway. I mean, how many of you redaing this (if anyone is reading this at all) have heard of Xanga? Yeah, I didn't think so...

I promised myself that I would go to sleep before midnight tonight because I'm going to Oakland tomorrow, but that didn't happen. I'm still awake and fully dressed and sitting in front of my computer at 12:30. I'm talking to David; he hasn't been on the computer in ages, so that is nice. And Denise just went to bed because I told her she has to be alert for work so that she can get money to go visit New Zealand with me. Wait, I need money too. *fail*

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I mean, I'm so lazy when it comes to writing, especially because I kept forgetting the password to this blog. I will remember it now. I think. Oh crap, I alreday forgot it... *fail again*

Oh, and for those of you who don't know already, I got an iPod Touch for Christmas. Thought I'd brag a little more in textual form. And I'm going to Washington D.C. for the inauguration of Barack Obama. BUT, that's when all my NZ friends will be in Wellington with Rob and I'm going to be insanely jealous. If you're reading this, WE MUST TALK WHILE YOU'RE ALL TOGETHER, KTHNXBAI. <3

3 comments:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is feel good......

Jess said...

Lol why am I a tag?

i'm pleased to see an entry :D I love reading your thoughts *creepy*

Lourenço said...

me me! i read it.