Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Neech is 24 years young!

Happy Birthday Denise!

You are one of the most kind and friendly person I've met on YouTube. I can't believe how easily our friendship has grown. Our first meeting might have been slightly awkward to you, but I know that next time (because there is of course going to be a next time) it will be like seeing old friends.

Denise, I know I've said this before, but I feel like I could tell you anything because I trust you. I love the one-on-one chats we have, and the calls we have with Jiss. I'm happy that you can trust me too. I think of you as that cool big sister that I always wish I had, but never did. I had to deal with an older brother my whole life, this is a nice change. It sucks that we all live so far apart. But my one goal (besides college, right now) is to go to New Zealand with you.

You're a great friend Denise, and I'm so lucky that I got to know you. So happy birthday! I hope your day was fabulous. FEF fo' lyfe! Denise the duck says hello!

1 comment:

Denise said...

You win, Lauren.

<333