Friday, January 2, 2009

Taking another break...


I should be doing homework, but I keep getting sidetracked. Not even by skype like I normally would. I took skype away from myself for the weekend. :( I somehow have found other ways to procrastinate. This is why I think procrastination is an art.

I got a parcel in the mail from Rob today and it seriously made me so happy. In it were 3 dinglepop badges, and a badge that says, "THE GAME" on it. (When I opened it, I saw that and right away said, "I just lost the game.") I got a little toothpick thing with an Australian flag on it to add to my Australia collection and I got chocolate coins and 2 toffee pieces. YUM.

Since I got that, all I can do it stare at the dingles. They are so adorable. I'll be putting them on my backpack for school. That's right, it'll be stellar. I'll be one of the cool kids in no time. mhm.

I'm all ready for school on Monday, with the exception of my incomplete homework... -_-

No comments: