Monday, August 11, 2008

I need to get a life.

So for real. I need to start cracking down on myself to get my homework done. I think after I post this blog I'm going to actually finish my extended essay. That would be a miracle. But at least I'll try and start to finish it. Or maybe I'll do my Spanish assignments, English assignments, or History internal assessment. IB wants to kill me. Gah, I'm screwed. Hopefully I can get it all done in the next two weeks with all the other stuff I have to do. Fail.

So last night I skyped with Jess and David. I was in a really silly mood where I actually felt like talking a lot, so I did, and it was tremendous fun. I finally have a name for my stuffed kiwi now that Ben, my brother, brought home for me after his trip to New Zealand. It's name is Winston after the foreign affairs minister that supposedly everyone hates in New Zealand. Here's a picture of him (the kiwi I mean) wearing my glasses:

Wow, I love random pictures sometimes. This just takes the cake though.

I just learned from twitter that a certain guinea pig has fallen deathly ill. All my thoughts go to it's owner, Josh (skishua). Get well lovely guinea pig!

Oh twitter, what can I say about you? You make my world complete being able to stalk all my favorite YouTubers and friends. What did I ever do before you, twitter? I don't even remember how to stalk to old fashioned way.

You know what I decided I liked is the idea that no one but myself has seen these posts. It makes me actually feel more free, like I can say whatever I want and no one will know. Of course I'm not going to post something I'd regret if someone saw, but I am going to just type and see what happens from now on. I love online blogs. This is like my diary, only without "Mrs. William Beckett" scribbled everywhere. Gosh, I can't wait until Friday! It's going to be amazing! And my mom said I can get a The Academy Is... t-shirt! Good times. For real.

Love, Lauren <3

No comments: