Sunday, August 17, 2008

My hair looks really good right now.

My hair seriously looks amazing right now, and the problem with that is I'm not going out at all. All I'm doing tonight is sitting in front of my computer typing my extended essay. *sigh* Why must life give me a great hair day on the wrong day and give me a bad hair day when I am going somewhere important. I think life hates me.

It's so much fun getting twitter updates sent to my phone in a text message because now I feel really popular when I get 3 text message within 10 minutes. It's especially fun when people are around and they see me checking my text messages. Hahaha. But anyway, I love keeping myself updated all day with twitter. It's an obsession I fear.

I just ate dinner and it was yummy. We had tacos. Oh how I love Mexican food. It's one of the joys of living in California. You get the real stuff. Mmmmm. Actually, right now my mouth is burning from the hot sauce I put on them, but I'm sure it'll go away soon. I love spicy foods. So delicious!

No one is on skype right now, but I guess that is a good thing because then I can focus even more on my extended essay and finishing it so that I can move onto all my other homework before school starts. Have I mentioned how much I don't want school to start? I have fun staying up until 1:00 or 2:00 in the morning...and now I won't be able to do that. I'll have to go to bed by 11:00 each night. But thank god I don't have a 0 period this year, because that means I don't have to go to school until 7:55 instead of 7:00.

Not much else to say except that I had a People to People meeting today and it was my first meeting being President. That was nice. I felt so in control. Everyone had to pay attention to me as I called the meeting. I'm such a powerful president. w00t.

One last thing...
I'm openly accepting donations at this time to send me to New Zealand. As soon as I get enough money, I'm going. =D (Could take me a while though...sigh. Hopefully by Christmas? Doubt it. Next summer then. Yeah.)

Love, Lauren <3

No comments: